Recognition of studies for citizens of an EU, EEA country
and the Swiss Confederation for admission to studies
Documents to be submitted
1. Application for recognition required for acceptance to studies
- download it from http://cnred.edu.ro/pdf/formular-cetateni-UE.pdf to be filled with capital letters
2. A secondary-school leaving certificate or another certificate proving that the applicant is entitled to embark upon studies at any type of university;
3. Higher Education diploma and transcript for admission to Master or PhD studies;
4. Proof of citizenship in connection with an official ID or valid passport (pages 1, 2, 3, 4);
5. Copy of the receipt for the fee of 50 lei which shall be deposited in the bank account:
Amounts may be paid by payable order or postal order, in the account mentioned below:
- Beneficiary: Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports
- Fiscal Code: 13729380
- Bank: Directia de Trezorerie si Contabilitate Publica a Municipiului Bucuresti - DTCPMB
- IBAN Code: RO27TREZ7005003XXX000069
Important: On the payment order or postal mandate issued IBAN must appear for the payment to be valid!
All documents mentioned above must be submitted in certified copies. Documents in languages other than English and French must be accompanied by certified Romanian or English translations.
Diplomas from Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Cyprus should bear the Hague Convention Apostille.
The documents must be submitted to the university in which admission is sought.
Fax: (+4) 021 313 10 13
Phones: (+4) 021 405 56 40, (+4) 021 405 56 59